Client Development Manager
Are you looking for an exciting career that will enrich your life along with others? MoneyRazor.com is the company you may be looking for! MoneyRazor.com is applying innovation to the fundraising community by introducing strategies and processes utilized by other leading industries. MoneyRazor.com's products and services can significantly increase a small to medium sized organization's potential donor base, improve donor response rates, increase the average amount per donation, while decreasing expenses and time commitments resulting in higher dollars collected for fundraising organizations.
We are looking for individuals that have an entrepreneurial spirit that want to make a difference in the community. If this sounds like you, continue reading
A MoneyRazor.com Client Development Manager is responsible for all aspects of acquiring and growing new clients for our fundrasing products and services. This role includes prospecting and qualifying sales leads, managing a territory sales pipeline, processing and closing sales.
- Conduct outbound prospecting activities working from leads you have developed
- Effectively qualify leads early in the sales process that insure company resources are being applied to opportunities that are most promising
- Lead in the development of client presentation of proposals that match MoneyRazor.com's unique services to client's specific fundraising needs
- Facilitate the negotiation of agreements with support from senior management that results in closed sales and quota attainment
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree and/or 4 years work experience in sales, business development, customer service or management
- Demonstrated abilities to exceed target revenue goals
- Superior negotiation skills
- Knowledge of fundraising
If you're interested, please email us a letter at firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know why you're the best candidate. Please also attach your resume and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!